Centralab Rotary Switches

I needed to describe an unusual connection to a rotary switch in my Triplett 850.

Figure 1 small

I remembered that I had a scan of this old Centralab Assembly Instructions for 1400 and 2500 Series Rotary Switches. It has this handy diagram that names many of the parts of these rotary switches.

One thing missing is the name for the threaded mounting bushing on the front plate. Is it just called a mounting bushing? Or is there some other name for it?

I put the whole sheet of the assembly instructions in my manual archive. Maybe it will help someone some day.

© Steve Byan 2011-2019